Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here is my 14 weeks picture. I am wearing a little half jacket because I am soooo grossed out by my white, chubby arms. For some reason I feel like my 12 week picture makes me look bigger than this one. Maybe I am just having a "skinny" day. I am sure those will be few and far between soon! hehe We will be finding out on November 20th what we are having - as long as Little Baby Addison cooperates. The heartrate has dropped a little and is now at 153. We are going to start taking a poll to see what everyone thinks the baby is. Please post a comment telling us what you think. We love to know what others think because Nate and I have totally different guesses on what the baby is. He KNOWS it is one thing and I KNOW it is the other! Let us know what you think and I will post our next one in 2 weeks.


2 comments:

Miranda said...

My guess is it's a boy and I'm going with that only because the heart rate is the same as when I was pregnant with Preston. Can't really see you with anything but a girl(lol!) Can't wait to find out!!

Love ya,
Miranda

Kelly said...

I think you are having a boy too. And I think JS is having a girl. Who knows too many babies at our work. Think about this...they will all be in kindergarten together no matter what they are! Get on your blog and post!