Monday, February 23, 2009

Mommy and Khloe at 32 weeks !

Well here is Mommy and Khloe at 32 weeks. I can't believe that in 8 weeks or less we are going to meet our little girl. We are really starting to get excited. I am feeling like I am ready to be done soon. Lack of sleep and aches and pains are really starting to kick in full force. I have been told that my belly looks like it might have dropped a little and I swear there are days that I feel like she might fall out!!!!! Nate and I have taken several classes at the hospital and have just one more to go in March. Everytime we are at the hospital for a class we head up to the nursery and dream about the day that our little girl will be in there. We are so excited to see her little face....even though I know she looks just like Nate....he is pretty cute so I guess it will be okay. I wonder somedays if I will ever look like myself again, but oh well, it is for a great cause. Our baby shower is this weekend and we are so excited. I have thrown in several things that are just for Daddy and I can't wait to see how he reacts. I will post those pics hopefully next week. This week should be our last 2 week apt. Next week we should have our first weekly apt and we will find out if there is anything going on down there.....we will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Aunt Shirley said...

Amber, you look so cute!! You are really starting to look like a mommy! Now you just need to get ready for all the tacky mommy brag shirts and the God awful Christmas sweaters that we have all worn at some point in our lives! NEVER!!!! You will definitely use your own stylish talent to avoid those things!! I can picture it now...you will have the cutest mommy shirt...with lots of bling...and MAYBE some marion wildcat colors(sorry carterville people-me being one of them) I am so excited and proud of you and Nate! I know that you will be excellent parents, especially if you allow God to lead the way! There's NO WAY that David and I could have done it with out him! Get ready for the biggest, and the most rewarding, adventure of your lives! We will all be there for you to help out in any way possible! And remember, it IS o.k to ask for help! I personally cant wait to babysit and teach Khloe all the things that Nate taught my boys!! Just kidding...I would never be that mean to your sweet little 10lb baby girl!!!!!!!! We love you both very much!! Love, Aunt Shirley and Crew