Saturday, March 14, 2009

Addison Baby Shower March 1, 2009

Here are some pictures from mine and Nate's baby shower. Yes, I said mine and Nate's. I wanted him to be just as included as me. It was a wonderful shower and we wanted to thank everyone for coming and helping us celebrate our new little miracle on the way. It was great to get to see everyone that we haven't seen in a while and catch up. We are very blessed with wonderful friends and family. Thank you all again!

Here is my cake. It was so awesome. Larry's did such a great job on it and it was delicious. We had cake, cookies, fruit,veggies, and my personal favorite...chocolate covered strawberries.

Here is the table decor from our Baby Shower. Pink and brown with gerber daiseys for our center pieces. It was beautiful.


No comments: