Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28 Weeks and less than 90 days to go !

Here is my 28 week picture. I just cannot believe how big my belly is looking! I am not complaining though, unless I end up toppling over cause my belly gets so big! Good news is that I tried on a pair of jeans that I wore this summer and besides not being able to button them of course....I could still get them over my thighs and butt! A little tight...but still can get them to fit. I am starting to get a little tired and it is getting harder to move around easily, however, I am loving my pregnancy! I don't know if I have said that yet. This pregnancy and baby is such a blessing and I will definately miss feeling her move around and kick me in the rib cage. I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks. We go again on February 6th to the doctor and we start classes around the same time. We will keep you updated on anything involving Miss Khloe.


No comments: