Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Pregnant Ladies of Tri-C Elementary School

Here we are......the very pregnant ladies of Tri-C Elementary School ! You can't say there wasn't something in the water this summer ! There is another addition to this group, but I think for now she might be remaining anonymous. This was the day Cassie took our picture for the Tri-C Baby Drop. We have charts up and for a dollar you can guess what day you think we are each going to have the baby. So far almost everyone has picked me to go late....little mad about that but oh well.
This picture is so cute that I had to post it. I don't know if you can tell, but this is my kitty laying her head on my ginormous belly. She lays like this almost every night and just purrs her head off. I like to think that she know Baby Khloe is in there and that the noise and the feeling is soothing to her. It is so sweet when she does this.


No comments: