Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Khloe's New Room !

Here is Harley Mae in Khloe's room. I don't think she really understands that she is having a sister soon. She just loved the fact that Mommy and Daddy had painted her room pink for her. We found her all curled up in the nursery laying on a fluffy pink rug.


Here is Khloe's room. We have started it and it is painted, but we still have to get the furniture and do some other things. I will hopefully post more pictures when her room gets closer to being done. Wrestling is kinda putting a little bit of hold on it right now. This is a picture of what is above her closet.





This is above Khloe's door. I loved these. I purchased these from UpperCase Living and they were wonderful and very easy to put on....once I read the directions.





1 comment:

Kelly said...

So glad to see you're back! Take pics of the baby's room when there is stuff in it so we can see the whole thing. Love the pink and yellow.