Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Preparation / Spring Break 2009

Three days of major cleaning and organizing equals fat, swollen piggies. This is how my spring break started out. They might not look too bad on here, but let me reassure you that they were probably just as big as the day I got the tattoos on my feet. The dr. has told me that this is just water weight and there is nothing to be done about it. I have heard that this should possibly resolve itself quickly after delivery (well not super quickly, but still quickly) I am hoping this to be true because I feel like a tick that is getting ready to pop open. We are officially 4 1/2 weeks until due date and Nate and I are about as ready as we know to be. The room is done, the bassinet/pack n play is ready, the car seat is in, the car has been cleaned, the mounds of laundry are done, and our bags are packed and ready in the car. Now all we need is for our precious angel to arrive and I am ready for it. I think the miserableness of pregnancy is God's way of preparing you for birth. Two months ago I would have never said that I was ready for the pain of delivery,,but believe you me-I AM!


I know many people have been asking to see the finished product of Khloe's room....so here it is! We have finally gotten all the furniture, pictures, and everything else put together and set up. Thanks to Daddy for spending almost his entire Spring Break doing last minute honey do's. Of course, those of you who know me, know that it didn't just end there. Now I have been extreme nesting and think that I might have a yard sale while on maternity leave to get rid of a lot of the crap that we don't need. Oy!





Here is the best picture of Baby Khloe's room. This is from the doorway looking in. There was so much more room before we put all the furniture in, but it is quaint and cozy and just wainting for her to come home to it.








Here is Khloe's changer with all of her empty picture frames just waiting to be filled with her beautiful smile.







1 comment:

Kelly said...

love the room! You saw how big my feet were!!! They are back to normal, and yes it happened quick! Logan was looking over my shoulder at this and said "Wow, cool tattoos!" You are cool@