Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mommy and Khloe at 34 weeks !

This picture is a little out of order, but here I am at 34 weeks. This would have been the Thursday before Spring Break. Still feeling okay. I have moments of extreme energy followed by moments of extreme fatigue. I am trying to get rest, but feel like I have so much to do at home. Five days after this picture was taken we had a dr. apt. Ready for this......I AM DIALATED !!! It is only a fingertip, but the process has begun!!!! I am 25% ephased and dr. said the baby has definately dropped. She is still head down and probably won't change now. YEAH ! I almost got off the table and danced-well I did a little which of course made my husband laugh considering I had just gotten checked--if you know what I mean! We will go again next Monday the 16th and I will be checked again for more progress. We are so excited that we are getting closer to meeting our little angel that we have been waiting for so long to see. Mommy is ready to get started on getting her body back-if that is at all possible at this point! hehe The dr. did say that if for any reason labor started they wouldn't stop it because I am close enough to full term which is 37 weeks. Holy Cow - it is really seeming real now. Stay tuned for next week and we will let you know the progress.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Can't Wait! What did the dr say?