Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Update

Well Nate and I went to the doctor on Monday and there have been a few changes. The doctor said that I am now dialated to a 1 and that I had thinned out a little more. She said that they baby had dropped a lot and that she could feel the head pretty quick when she started checking me. Holy Cow! Here is some funny news...I asked her if there was a way to estimate the size of Khloe. Her response to me was that I was going to have a pretty good size baby..as she laughed. She said actually at the next apt. Dr. Tsung may talk to us about possilby scheduling another ultrasound to check the baby and possibly inducing me early. However, she did throw in that she is positive that I will not make it till my due date and while checking me she said she still thinks that the baby will fit. What the heck does that mean?! I just stared at my husband and his big, round head. I blame him for this you know. Anywho, only gained a pound which is great. We go again next Wednesday and I will post and let you all know then what he says. We are getting closer to seeing Baby Khloe!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mama_bayer said...

Thanks for the update, Amber! It won't be long now.

Love to you both!